1. Submitted texts should be written in Polish or in English.
2. Texts cannot be previously published or submitted for publication in any other journal.
3. A text with all required attachments should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. The text including all diagrams, tables, and images should be sent both in MS Word (docx or doc) and pdf format. Additionally, all diagrams included in the article should be sent in a separate Excel (xls or xlsx) file, each diagram in a separate sheet, and all images and photographs should be sent in separate jpeg or png files.
5. Apart from the text and attachments, a submission should also contain a note about the author and a statement of consent for publication.
6. The note about the author should contain information about the affiliation, achievements, and interests of the author and have a maximum length of 400 characters including spaces. A separate image file of the author in jpg format and in a minimum dimension of 1060×1500 pixels and resolution 300 dpi may be also attached to the note.
7. A statement of consent for publication in Com.press should be signed in handwriting and scanned to a pdf file. Alternatively, the signed statement can be sent by post to the address of the Institute of Journalism, Media and Social Communication of the Jagiellonian University (Prof. S. Łojasiewicza Street 4, 30-348 Kraków), with the postscript ‚com.press’.
8. The maximum length of the entire text should not exceed 40 thousand characters including spaces.
9. Pre-qualification of the article for further editorial work is announced within two weeks from receiving the application.