Call for papers „Communication in crisis”
Com.press. Scientific journal. Communication and media studies
No. 1 – January 2018
„Communication in crisis”
The crisis is perceived as an emergency situation which destroys the existing order, in which the conflict cumulates. The consequence of the crisis is a change, a breakthrough in the current formula, a turning point. In the first issue of Com.press, we would like to look into this duality of crisis.
We are looking forward to articles dealing with the causes and consequences of crises in communication: on different levels and between different actors, as well as on the role of the media in times of crisis in politics and economics.
Some subjects which the articles may discuss include:
– the crisis of interpersonal communication;
– the state of modern communication;
– media behavior during the political and economic crisis;
– the image of immigrants and the problem of migration in the media;
– journalists in the face of terrorism, natural disasters, catastrophes;
– different aspects of the crisis in media coverage.
We also welcome articles on other topics related to communication and media.
The due date for articles submissions is 15th January 2018.
The text of the article, together with a short note about the author, the author’s photo, and the statement of consent for publication should be sent to: email@example.com.
For additional information on submitting articles, publishing rules, guidelines for authors, and the template of the statement of consent for publication, see the „For Authors” tab.
All articles will be available in open access formula.